Be the mom you want to be
Therapy for Moms in Westchester, NY
Motherhood is really hard. Probably harder than you expected...
You aren't alone; 85% of American moms feel unsupported & judged.
You probably have felt some combination of the following:
· Anxious about almost everything & worrying about both big and small things
· Questioning if you're cut out for this whole mom thing
· Wondering if you have postpartum depression, the baby blues, or just adjusting to mom life
· Feeling stuck about what you want or who you are
· Missing your old life and feeling disconnected/isolated
· Feeling a mix of emotions about everything
· Having little patience with others and constant irritability
· Struggling to balance everything
· Looking put together on the outside but falling apart on the inside
· Just feeling off-you know something isn't right but not exactly sure what
You're in the right place!
Starting therapy now will help you feel better and
be the mom you want to be.
Schedule your complimentary 15-minute phone consultation now
I'm Dr. Michelle Casarella, and that's me and my little guy!
As a mom, I get that #momlife is not always easy.
As a psychologist, I can help.
Becoming a mom was easily one of the biggest transitions of my life, and I know this rings true for many moms. I get what it's like to struggle with the guilt, overwhelm, and thoughts about trying to figure out who I am as both a mother and a person.
I know how busy our lives as moms are, so I make it really convenient for you to come to therapy and be the mom you want to be. I offer therapy in my office in Hawthorne, N.Y. as well online or I will come to your home. I can come during nap-time, or anytime just so that you don't have to worry about packing the diaper bag and getting somewhere on time. When I come to your home, I'll wash my hands and take off my shoes so you don't have to worry about germs with the baby--and don't worry about any mess--my home surely isn't spotless.
Working together, I will help you:
· Change the way you think in order to change the way you feel
· Find solutions to your feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression
· Feel less guilty and overwhelmed
· Feel like you again
· Have more time for yourself and less on your to-do list
· Have more patience and feel less irritable
· Be more present with your kids
· Get clarity on your relationship patterns and why you react in certain ways
· Get clarity on what’s keeping you stuck so you can make choices that are right for you
· Take action towards being in alignment with the life you want